Invisalign® – Avon, CT
Better, Straighter Smiles with Clear Aligners
People of all ages can wear braces, but the question is, do you want to? Metal braces are known for being uncomfortable at times, and they can be embarrassing for adults and older teens. Luckily, there’s a way to get perfectly aligned teeth without wearing traditional metal braces: Invisalign®. If you have uneven teeth or a misaligned bite, call Avon Village Family Dentistry today to see if Invisalign might be an option.
Invisalign® Clear Braces
Invisalign is a more comfortable and attractive orthodontic treatment option that older patients often prefer. You’ll be given a series of clear aligners that gently shift your teeth, gradually straightening them over time. Aligners must be worn for 20-22 hours every day, but you can take them out to eat, brush your teeth, and floss. Every case is different, so depending on the severity, it usually takes around 18 months to complete the treatment.
Benefits of Invisalign®
- Enhanced comfort thanks to smooth plastic aligners
- A discreet treatment that most people won’t notice unless they see you take your aligners out
- Improved oral hygiene since you can brush your teeth like normal
- No changes to your diet, as the aligners aren’t worn when you’re eating
- Fewer dental visits since there are no brackets or wires to be adjusted
- Shorter treatment time than with traditional braces